An important update of Season 4 is entitled to Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Warzone courtesy of Infinity Ward and Activision. The new update, called Season 4 Reloaded, is big and will start working tonight, June 29th, at 23:00 PDT.
Depending on the platform, the update will vary from 22 to 36 GB for Modern Warfare owners and from 22-30 GB for Warzone players. Console players will also need to install a 3.5GB secondary download. Once installation is complete, Modern Warfare’s fingerprint will increase slightly, while there will be a slight decrease for Warzone.
A multitude of additions is coming to multiplayer, as well as battle royale with the latest update. The developers also incorporated several weapon adjustments. Let̵
Read also- Call of Duty: Warzone players are baffled by strange lights and shadows
What’s new in Call of Duty Warzone?
Tonight’s update will begin rolling out across all platforms at 23:00 PDT! Make sure you read about what’s going to happen #ModernWarfare is #Warzone, consult weapon adjustments, download size information and more by checking out our patch notes! https://t.co/FTa4G6eEd1 pic.twitter.com/yE2uoW5ws2
– Infinity Ward (@InfinityWard) June 30, 2020
The most significant addition is perhaps the increase in the player count of 200 players for battle royale. For now, it’s only applicable to Battle Royale Quads, which means 50 Quads will jump on Verdansk simultaneously.
Supply contracts are also directed to Warzone. After activating the contract, players will have to reach a nearby buying station within the time limit for a discount on purchases from the buying station.
A new piece of equipment, the Spotter Scope, awaits Warzone players. It is a powerful and reusable telescope without the glow, which allows you to scan the surrounding environment and mark enemies while remaining unnoticed.
In addition, the Gulag will receive semi-automatic rifles, snipers and a “punches and throwing knife” melee load. BR Trios, BR Duos, BR Solo and Plunder: Blood Money are the other Warzone modes available.
A new sniper rifle, Rytec AMR and a new operator, Roze, will also join multiplayer and battle royale, although the patch notes don’t mention it.
Read also- Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Warzone: Season 4 update reloaded to reveal exciting content
What is coming to Call of Duty Modern Warfare?
Modern Warfare gets a new map in the form of Cheshire 24/7. Players will experience multiplayer tactical combat on the map located in the city of London, England.
Team Defender, a popular game mode from previous Call of Duty titles, also returns to Modern Warfare. It’s a fast-paced goal-based game mode similar to Capture the Flag, but with a twist.
Ground War, Blueprint Gunfight, Shoot the Ship 24/7, Gunfight Tournaments will also be accessible. Realism Mosh Pit is moved to the Quick Play filter and Strongbox Regular, Strongbox Veteran, are the modified special operations available.
Read also- The 5 best loads of Call of Duty Warzone
Players complained about the developers’ decision to exclude weapon adjustments from the initial Season 4 update. This time, however, the Season 4 Reloaded update addressed the problem by implementing the balancing acts required for numerous weapons. Here are all the weapon adjustments presented by Infinity Ward:
- The M4 will reload the AR magazine when it tries to reload the underbarrel launcher while you have the 50 Round Mag attack. This has been fixed.
- Power shutdown is now applied to headshots. Only some weapons can go from a headshot to a headshot, such as the FAL and Oden. This resolves some cases where headshots may sometimes do less damage than body shots when stopping power is used.
- Start your ammo and max ammo adjustments:
- Maximum ammunition increased: M4 .458 Round SOCOM
- Maximum increased ammo and starting ammo:
- Round CR-56 AMAX M67
- SKS 10 Round Mags
- Striker 45 Rounds Hollowpoint
- SCAR Default Mags
- Oden Default Mags
- Starting ammo increased:
- SCAR 25 Round Mags
- Oden 25 Round Mags
- AX-50: increased damage radius
- HDR: a guaranteed shot to lower your torso at any distance
- ADS speed increased
- Small reduction in hip spread
- Damage range increased
- MK2 air rifle:
- Faster movement speed
- Damage range increased
- ADS speed increased
- 2 shots kill min
- The recoil of the gun returns to the center of more
- Faster fire speed
- FAL: added a close-range damage rack with headshot potential
- AK-47: ADS speed increased
- CR-56 AMAX: damage radius reduction
- Decreased damage radius
- Decreased damage radius by 10 MM
- Long range damage reduced to 10mm ammo
- Slight increase in recoil to 10mm ammo
- Grau 5.56
- Damage radius reduction
- Slight increase in high frequency recoil
- Reduced recoil compensation and reduced flow rate on Tempus 26.4 “Archangel and FSS 20.8” Nexus barrels
- Shotgun snails:
- Increased bullet speed
- Reduced ad spread
- Dynamic hip diffusion added
- Damage areas increased
- Increased damage to the lower torso
- No attachments available:
- Increased recoil of the weapon
- Decreased ADS aiming for stability
Read also- Call of Duty Tournament winners accused of fraud
Corrections for Warzone
- Fixed an issue with an exploit in Boneyard where players could climb into the destroyed part of an airplane
- The gas mask now cracks when you take damage near or in the circle
- The “Team Wiped” message now appears in the Killfeed for the whole team to see
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players to spawn under the map after winning the Gulag game
- Fixed a bug where players using Charly’s Tactical Human or Mara’s Valkryie skin noticed that their character models were missing from the epilogue of exfilism in the helicopter
- The sound for the Supply Choppers is too loud, preventing players from hearing most of the other sounds and communicating with their team. This has been changed
- During the Supply Chopper event, supply choppers can spawn from below the map, killing players positioned on top of these positions as they rise across the map. This has been fixed
- Fixed an issue with the final circle being too close to areas that players could not access such as the center of the stadium
- The Post-Action Report now shows the gains and rankings achieved
- Fixed a rare bug where a player would spawn out of bounds after dying out of bounds
- Fixed a minor issue where the radio operator dialog and subtitles called in Killstreaks could incorrectly play the wrong faction
- Now allow up to three precision air strikes to be recalled simultaneously but within a distance limitation
Besides that, there are several general fixes, as well as fixes for special operations. You can check out the full Infinity Ward patch notes for full details.