Publisher Activision and developer Toys for Bob have released a Japanese live-action trailer for Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time.
The video, titled “Crash Bannjikyuusu” (the latter in Japanese means “end of the line” or “it’s all over”) is a reference to the Japanese theme song of the original Crash Bandicoot. Originally made for commercials, it became the title screen song for Japanese versions of the series starting with Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex strikes again.
Crash Bandicoot 4: It̵
Watch the trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on the subject.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, bait, or shit posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about a topic, you don’t need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes offensive, threatening, pornographic, misleading or defamatory content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No begging.
- No war between consoles.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoilers or NSFW content (not just nude). For example:
Woe to Leomon.Indicates the subject of the content outside the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You don’t have to agree with each other, but argue politely. If you find that a commenter isn’t following this simple etiquette, don’t continue the conversation, just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to change or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.