Home / Entertainment / Exclusive! Taapsee Pannu on nepotism: we have endless debates on insiders vs outsiders, but no one really has a solution | Hindi movie news

Exclusive! Taapsee Pannu on nepotism: we have endless debates on insiders vs outsiders, but no one really has a solution | Hindi movie news



Despite being an outsider, Taapsee Pannu has climbed the ladder of success in Bollywood with her brilliant performances in films such as “Pink”, “Manmarziyaan”, “Thappad” and others. In an exclusive interview with ETimes, the actress talked about the ongoing debate on insiders vs outsiders and her journey into the film industry so far.

“It’s how you saw it. There have been ups and downs. We continue to have these endless insider vs outsider debates but no one really knows the solution and even if you do, it’s not like it can be implemented because choosing a movie is a very subjective thing. You can̵

7;t say that just because that person is a star, it’s the right choice for the film. It can’t even be said that a stranger would fit in better with the movie. If you do, the situation will change. So this debate does not have a foolproof solution. It’s about your conscience. It’s about how faithful you are to the way you work. ”

Elaborating further, he added: “My journey was a testament to the fact that I have been patient and have worked hard. It’s also luck because I think 70% of the time it’s luck that makes you make movies. The remaining 30 percent is how you misuse that luck. Don’t take the opportunities you get for granted. Being an outsider, you have to be really on your toes because you can’t let go of even a single opportunity because you never know which opportunity will change your career direction. ”

On the work front, Taapsee has some very interesting films in her kitty which include “Rashmi Rocket”, “Loop Lapeta”, “Shabhash Mithu” and “Haseen Dillruba”.


Source link