Home / Business / Fire at St. Charles Walmart injures 2

Fire at St. Charles Walmart injures 2



ST. CHARLES, Mo. – Two people sustained minor injuries in a fire inside a St. Charles Walmart.

Authorities said the fire occurred around 6:30 pm. Saturday.

A clothes rack was set on fire in front of the dressing rooms in the clothing department. The victims refused treatment.

The sprinkler system was activated and controlled the fire. The building was evacuated on arrival.

The investigation is ongoing.


Source link