UPDATE 2: Fortnite Update 13.20 is now available on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, iOS and Android.
And provided you have downloaded and installed the update, you can go back to the action because the server’s downtime is over.
“The downtime for v13.20 is over,” reveals Epic. “The battle with the glow continues.”
TO UPDATE: Maintenance of the Fortnite server has started for update 13.20, as Epic Games reveals new patch notes.
The news was announced by Epic Games on Twitter: “The downtime for the v13.20 patch has started. We will provide an update after the downtime and backup of the services.”
Although there is no official end time for maintenance, the new update is important, so expect it to last around two hours.
Epic Games also revealed new notes on the 1
There is also talk of a new hero – believed to be Captain America – to launch in time for the July 4th celebrations in the United States. A new Da Bod Jonesy skin is also reminiscent of Avengers Endgame’s Thor.
Fortnite update 13.20 skin of the hero Captain America, daddy Bod Thor and OTHER losses
Below you can see the complete list of patch notes for Fortnite update 13.20 and further down the page …
New hot weapon
– We added some new glow to your arsenal
– Easier access to upgrade and sidegrading is coming
LTM are back
– LTM will arrive this week for the third season. Let’s start with some fan favorites
A hero arrives
– A mighty arrival will arrive at the Item Shop this week. Stay tuned
ORIGINAL: The developer of Fortnite Epic Games skips the 13.10 update and enters the 13.20 patch directly.
Update 13.20 was released on June 30 on PS4, Xbox One, PC, iOS, Android and Nintendo Switch.
Like most major updates, the new patch will be accompanied by offline server downtime on all platforms.
Server maintenance will begin at 7:00 BST in the UK and should take approximately two hours.
With offline servers, fans will be able to download the 13.20 update, which should make major changes to the game.
The news was announced by Epic Games on Twitter: “We are adding new glow to the game. V13.20 arrives on Tuesday June 30th. (Yes, we skipped the numbers!) Downtime will begin at 2:00 ET (06: 00 UTC). “
As the tweet suggests, Epic Games is preparing to add Flare Gun to Fortnite as part of the new update.
According to early patch notes, fans can also expect a wide range of bug fixes and quality of life improvements for season 3.
There is also an excellent chance that the water on the island will begin to retreat, as Epic Games makes changes to the map.
Map changes were promised early in the season, along with new modes of transportation.
“As time goes on and the water moves away, even more locations will be discovered,” Epic reveals. “And as the streets become more open, you will discover new ways to move.”
The accompanying image suggests that the cars will be added to Fortnite in a future update, perhaps as early as version 13.20.
The new positions are a little more difficult to predict, but the belief is that the new points of interest will be united by returning the favorites.
As for the notes on the update patch 13.20, Epic has promised to solve the problems with emotes, clothes and supplies.
See the update patch notes 13.20 below …
Fortnite Update 13.20 General Patch Notes …
• Missing styles for the Pickaxe specialist and Arroyo Pack Back Bling.
– Some players may lack the styles for the Pickaxe Specialist and the Arroyo Back Bling Pack.
• Anger Emote the remaining fire effect on / near players.
– After players have used the Emote of Anger, the Emote’s fire effect can stay on or near them.
• Emotes playing on the music of the Main Stage in Party Royale.
– Sometimes, Emote’s music can be heard while at the Party Royale Main Stage.
• Sandstorm Outfit missing hair.
– We are investigating an issue where some players may see Sandstorm missing their hair when equipping the ‘No Mask No Cowl’ style.
Fortnite Patch Update 13.20 Battle Royale Patch Notes …
• Zipline fall damage when landing in shallow water.
– After falling from a Zipline, players can take fall damage when landing in shallow water.
Epic and legendary SMGs sometimes cannot be Sidegraded.
Epic and legendary SMGs that sometimes fall are unable to be eradicated.
Harmful damage that counts towards Storm Surge.
– Storm Surge can be contributed by damaging Marauders.
• Chug Splash does not heal when thrown inside a bush.
– We are aware of an issue that prevents players from getting the healing effect of Chug’s splashes when using them inside a bush.
Supplies can sometimes push loot below the map.
– Supplies, especially if found in vaults, can sometimes push loot inaccessibly under the map floor when they are opened.