Home / Entertainment / Hulk will become a new hero type by following ‘Avengers: Endgame’

Hulk will become a new hero type by following ‘Avengers: Endgame’



Based on the fallout from Avengers: Endgame and information related to Phase 4 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Jade Giant could become a new type of superhero that advances. In Avengers: Endgame, the Hulk drastically damaged his arm (perhaps irreparably) and found a way to unite Banner and the Hulk in one body. With a damaged arm and a united existence, Hulk seems destined for a character revolution in the MCU.

Instead of keeping the form of Hulk suppressed, Banner now always looks like Hulk, but he sounds and behaves like his professor self. With his mind and body connected in the most efficient way, Hulk can act simultaneously as a vital scientific experimenter and mentor (while helping to fight sparingly).

Hulk Marvel
MARVEL’S HULK AND THE AGENTS OF S.M.A.S.H. | Disney XD via Getty Images

Will Bruce Banner Encourage His Scientific Studies On Combat?

She-Hulk will arrive on Disney + and Bruce Banner will appear in the streaming platform series. In the comics, Banner is responsible for transforming her cousin, Jennifer Walters, into She-Hulk. If Kevin Feige and Co. opts for this accurate representation of the comics, Banner will be shown as he experiments, particularly with his cousin.

RELATED: MCU Fans Say “Avengers: Endgame” Has Failed This Character: Poor Laughter Written

Banner is, above all, a scientist. And, with his arm damaged, he can focus his attention on scientific and technological progress, an area where he can still prove useful. If he cannot fight with his fists, he may wish to fight with his mind, clinging to his desire to protect and serve the planet earth (and surrounding galaxies). The lesson is underway for Professor Hulk.

The Hulk will also act as a mentor

As several original Avengers depart – especially Captain America and Iron Man – incoming heroes will need a wise adviser. Bruce Banner will likely follow Hawkeye, black widow, is Thor: Love and Thunder – the last original Avenger standing. This means that newbies will look to him for directions and instructions.

RELATED: The Famous TV Actress Who Wants to Play She-Hulk: Would Marvel Studios Choose Her?

Tom Holland’s Spidey, a brand new She-Hulk and an inexperienced Mighty Thor (Jane Foster) won’t be ready for leadership overnight. And if they are, that narrative choice will be largely groundless. Professor Hulk will serve as a scientist and mentor, perhaps even working with Fury to keep any new recruits online and focus on the mission at hand.

The Hulk needs a little smash and stomp time

Even though Hulk’s arm is irreparably damaged, Marvel Studios cannot completely put it aside when it comes to fighting. Fans still want to see Hulk throw a punch or throw someone thirty meters with one arm.

Hulk’s tutoring and scientific studies will probably occupy 80% of his time, leaving 20% ​​for combat, 20% that will prove vital in moments of intense need, allowing his physical strength to shine when no one else is enough.




Source link