Capcom has released a trailer for Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Title Update 5, the latest free title update for the expansion due out September 30th at 5pm. PT / 8pm ET.
Title Update 5 adds new Fatalis and Arch-tempered Velkhana monsters, new “Clutch Claw Boost” action, and more. If you missed our previous coverage, read the patch notes here.
Monster Hunter: World and the Monster Hunter World: Iceborne are now available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC via Steam.
Watch the trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on the subject.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, bait, or shit posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about a topic, you don’t need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes offensive, threatening, pornographic, misleading or defamatory content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No begging.
- No war between consoles.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoilers or NSFW content (not just nude). For example:
Woe to Leomon.Indicates the subject of the content outside the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You don’t have to agree with each other, but argue politely. If you find that a commenter isn’t following this simple etiquette, don’t continue the conversation, just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to change or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.