Montana added 200 new COVID-19 cases to the total on the Montana response COVID-19 monitoring map on Sunday, bringing the state’s cumulative total to more than 12,000 cases.
Below is a full list of new cases reported by county.
Note: The numbers reported by the state each day may differ from those reported by the county public health departments due to periodic delays in reporting data to the state. MTN News counts up-to-date data reporting individual counties on a given day.
- TOTAL CASES AND RECOVERIES: Montana now reports 1
- HOSPITALIZATIONS: The state reports 148 active hospitalizations, 687 total hospitalizations.
- POSITIVE CASES: State reports are there now 3.155 active COVID-19 cases in Montana.
- TEST: The number of tests increased by 1,022 in the previous 24-hour reporting period, for a new cumulative total at the state level of 330.307.
- DECEASED: The cumulative number of deaths in Montana is a 173, an increase of two from Saturday.
One additional death each was listed on the map for both Yellowstone and Rosebud counties.