Iron Man VR from Marvel for PlayStation VR and Catherine: Full Body for Switch are the highlights of the Japanese versions of video games this week.
Developed by republique Camouflaj studio, Iron Man VR from Marvel puts players in the shoes of the Armored Avenger Iron Man in an original adventure. Players can fly through the skies with an arsenal of weapons and face enemies in “high stakes, action-packed battles”
As for Catherine: Full Body, while it’s already available for PlayStation 4 worldwide and PS Vita in Japan, the Switch version includes downloadable content from previously released versions, as well as three additional voice options for Catherine. The story follows Vincent, a bachelor who finds himself at the crossroads of love between longtime girlfriend Katherine, the new relationship Catherine, and Full body newcomer Rin.
Get the full list of Japanese game versions of this week below. It should be noted that Gematsu will receive a small percentage of money from purchases made via the Play-Asia links. You can also save five percent by using our “GEMATSU“coupon code.
- Catherine: Full Body (Switch) – Launch worldwide.
- Iron Man VR from Marvel (PSVR)
- Wan Nyan Doubutsu Byouin: Pet or Tasukeru Daiji-na Oshigoto (Switch)
- Alphadia Genesis (Xbox One)
- Blaster Master Zero (PS4) – Launch worldwide.
- Blaster Master Zero II (PS4) – Launch worldwide.
- Bossgard (PS4, Switch) – Launch worldwide.
- Doodle God: Evolution (Switch): already available worldwide.
- Gun Crazy (Switch): already available worldwide.
- Jake Hunter Detective Story: Prism of Eyes – Tsubaki no Yukue (Switch)
- Passionate: One Girl Army (Switch) – Launch worldwide.
- Pool Slide Story (Switch) – Launch worldwide.
- Tengoku no Koneko-chan (Switch)
- Toricky S (Switch) – Launch worldwide.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask you to follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on the subject.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, bait or shit.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about a topic, you don’t need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes offensive, threatening, pornographic, misleading or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No begging.
- No console war.
- Use spoiler tags when you publish spoiler or NSFW content (not just for nude). For example:
Woe to Leomon.Indicate the content object outside the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You don’t have to agree, but discuss politely. If you find that a commenter isn’t following this simple label, don’t continue the conversation, just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to modify or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.